Photobucket

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Going, going, gone!

No this is not about my bankroll so do not worry.  

My home tournament is coming to a close.  May 18th will be the last game.  It will be good to finally end a tournament that started in mid January and has been played about 2 weeks a month.  Having 2 games every time we play had taken a toll on me but it has been fun.  It will be interesting to see who will win the big prize.  It is a tight race for sure.  The top 3 are separated by only 3 points.  I will keep you posted. 

On another note, the swings are starting to swing up for me again.  I'm working on getting my Full Tilt account back up and my brother convinced me to join Ultimate Bet Poker which has been fun.  However, they have Blackjack on the site and that seems to be my downfall.  I need to stop.  I will.  

With joining Ultimate Bet, I used a site called "Rake the Rake", which gives me a percentage of every hand I play in's rake.  I haven't received any of my rake back yet, but when I do I will let you know if it is worth it.  

So that's it for now, nothing too excited, been taking it slow this week.  I'm sure there will be more updates and better stories soon.  

Cheers

No comments:

RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback