Photobucket

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Can I get a rag to clean up my Ace?

I have something that is bothering me still to this day. I would like to present a question that I would love any response to. Let me setup the situation.

SnG game, $11 buy-in. 5 players left in the game. You are on the big blind. The first player to your left folds. The next player, in early position, raises 3 times the big blind. This player generally plays tight early and is a solid player. The player has a good hold on poker strategy and rules and knows how to play position.

The next 2 players, including the small blind, fold. Now it's up to you. Its $80 to call and take a stab at a pot of $250, so about 3 to 1 to call. You look at your cards and see As 5d (Ace spade, 5 diamonds for those new to this).

What do you do?

No comments:

RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback