Photobucket

Friday, September 12, 2008

Roller Coaster

I was just able to win a $6 8-game SnG.  Games played were the following:

2-7 Triple Draw Lowball
Limit Hold Em
Limit Omaha H/L
Limit Razz
Limit Stud
Limit Stud H/L
NL Hold Em
Pot Limit Omaha

It was a fun game and a good win.  

Then I went and lost in the first hand of a $13 NLHE SnG.  See, I got dealt QQ on the first hand and raised it to $60 in the $10/$20 Level.  It was reraised by the BB to $160 and I made it $400, knowing he had AK or any pocket pair of JJ or lower.  And you are asking, how do you know that?  

Here's how, he pushed all in after my $400 raise.  See, if he had AA or KK, he would have pushed all in to my $60 raise because he obviously was ready to get all the chips in the center.  So I call.  And he had 99.  God I'm so fucking smart!  

Then a 9 hits on the flop.  I'm out.  Time to hit the cash game tables.  

Cheers

No comments:

RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback